View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 06:50 AM   #2862
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,987 Times in 9,938 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I realize this post was years ago but are you still doing this? It sounds so very interesting I must say.....
Oh, wow, yes -- that was several years ago, homoe! I'm surprised that I even revealed that private aspect about myself here on the boards in our community. I tend to turn inward and tinker with music like this, attempt my own score of music.....and no, I don't do it often, really. I rarely do it. In the past, I've done this when I am processing a particular hurt in my life..... That's amazing to me that you found my post from years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Wouldn't it be wonderful to join a book-club similar to The Jane Austen Book Club.......
It's like you are in my head, literally! Have I told you or expressed my profound gratitude for telling me about the movie The Jane Austen Book Club??? Homoe?? Is it a book, too?? That is one of many reasons I liked this movie SOOOO much! I liked how all the members of this book club were chosen to participate in the "book club" and how each person seemed inexplicably linked to another member by way of close friendship, except the guy (!) And how each person read particular books authored by Jane Austen and brought their own interpretation of each story to the monthly group get-together....the co-mingling of ideas based on their own interpretation and understanding, born out of their own life experience, was priceless! I can't thank you enough for practically reaching out to me and telling me about books or movies to read or watch! You're such a breath of fresh air and I feel so very lucky to know you! *Thank you, {{{{{homoe}}}}}*
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote