Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am currently reading The Jane Austen Book Club (by Karen Joy Fowler), but recently mY sweet Santa gifted two other books to me, which I can hardly wait to read!

I received Mildred Pierce (by James M. Cain) and The Rackateer (by John Grisham)!

I actually saw the HBO miniseries called Mildred Pierce back in July, when I was house sitting for my BFF. MP was incredibly rich with memorable times of the past (The Depression era, etc).

I have read lots of books by John Grisham and I've yet to ever be disappointed by any crime novel or historical era novel that he's ever written, so I'm definitely going to enjoy reading The Rackateer! I just recently learned tho, that Grisham just had another story published and I can't recall the title of the book right now, but the story centers upon an lawyer prosecuting an case pertaining to For- Profit schools being held accountable for crimes again people and society.

In other reading news, Tom Hanks just wrote his first book ever. It's called Uncommon Type, which is an collection of an variety of stories and interwoven throughout the book is his life long hobby of collecting interesting typewriters! This book looks like an great book to read and keep in your private collection of books at home!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote