Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Experiencing at the weekend for the first time, for me, chatting with butches at some length. That ... fundamental something about their personalities that is different to us more femmey types. Oh, my libido hasn't changed, I still find a very wide variety of women sexy, but I'd only had much interaction with femmes and andros/tomboys before. The way they somehow clocked so rapidly that I wasn't butch (despite my size and tomboyish appearance) and behaved toward me in a way that gave me tingles. Butches, oohh.. definitely a bit like encountering spicy brown sauce for the first time when you'd only ever experienced ketchup and mayonnaise before! Yummmy!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: