sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i sooo wish i got the Food Network, but i don't..=(
i like Curtis Stone, my fave.

Since working through my food addiction & eating disorder, i have grown a love of cooking once again, and it's been years since i've had that.. SO thankful.. Developing a new healthy relationship with food again, one step at a time..

Mr Mtn & i choose a new dish each week to try, after healthying it up first .. We'll both buy the ingredients, and We'll get on Skype, cook together and enjoy the meal together afterwards...♥ It's something i sooo look forward to each week..
We've recently made cabbage rolls, that i just had to make again this week.. froze a bunch, it was my first time trying them..

i've also started a Recipe Collection of Our recipes tried, in a cute lil recipe box with cards - that we'll have in Our home together... & my mother loved the idea so much, that she demanded that We make HER a collection of Our recipes as well.. LOL.

Great thread Carmen.♥ i'll be revisiting!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: