Old 06-12-2011, 06:50 PM   #50
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl View Post
Oh Yay!! Can I still do this?? I would love to get post cards from anyone anywhere for any reason!! and I can't wait to send them! This is so exciting Sending my address now Thank you for such a great idea and for doing all the organizing

i dunno if it is organizing thing or an overwhelmig need to control things---either way i'm glad its her and not me--gives me more time to be creepy and outta line

1PlayfulFemme--i suggested just summer to ease everyone into it...i say it goes all year long...and we write things on them.(just remember the postal ppl will prolly be reading them and some of them are pervs)

last but not least....remember we(that means i CAN get them) have all the addys so if you dont play along and send at least one postcard i can not be responsible for what i may do---order massive amounts of chinese food--report a peeping tom--offer the addresses on Ebay!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: