Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very blessed, and even tho this holiday was so very hard on me because its the first one without my daughter, I am in awe of how wonderful my life has turned out to be.

I have an amazing fiance whom I love very much.

I have incredible friends and family so very close to my heart.

I have a wonderful home that is paid in full and I never have to worry about being homeless again.

I have sweet loving four legged family members that make my heart soar and my life so much better.

I have a wonderful new shoppe, all my own! I am my own boss and it is so successful even tho it is only 6 months old!

I have my new car, the PT Cruiser! She is a great runner and so very good on gas!

And I have a peace within..my serenity. I lost it awhile back, but it is here again and it is my hope that this year that everyone can attain serenity...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: