View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 06:32 AM   #1013
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

As someone who just got a tkr and was threatened by the PT with knee revision if I didn't do all I was supposed to do, can I ask why you had to get a knee revision??

Good luck with all of this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post
I have an afternoon appointment with the radiation doctor. I will be undergoing a one-time dose of radiation therapy prior to my knee revision surgery that is scheduled for the middle of this month.

So, I got curious, after my pre-op appointment with my surgeon last Friday, about what I'm going to be in for with this upcoming surgery, and I looked at a youtube video on total knee revision surgery. I couldn't finish watching it.

I now feel sick, nervous and afraid. The doc said that this will be a "much bigger" surgery than my previous two total knee replacements, and he was right. This looks like total hell.

Poor Dear Wife has to cope with me now, and I am so blessed that she loves me so and is sticking by me.

~Theo~