Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,611 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Daryn;70172]Funny Face (the other kool aid kind of drink) choo choo cherry, goofy grape, et al
OMG! I remember them! I liked them better than Kool Aid. Do you remember swizzle sticks?
Radios with tubes - transistor radios were a big deal when I was in grade school. And cassette tape decks were like IPods of today (except they had to be plugged in). I still dont get what an IPod is or how it works. I am still trying to figure out why they stopped making albums. Album covers were part of why we bought the music!

Telephones with 4 prong plug-ins, rotary dials and sharing your phone line (party lines). I listened in!

Leaving your house and car unlocked all the time if you were small town or rural.
you can still do that where I live...
Drive In movies.
with playgrounds too!

29 cents for a gallon of gas. 10 cents for an ice cream.
anyone remember Isaly's ice cream?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: