Old 11-22-2018, 04:25 PM   #75500
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Brynn Cartelli

While waiting (hours, blech!) for the laptop to make a system image, I was stuck here at my desk, bored out of my gourd, and and so I began watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on TV. Somehow, that also sealed my pov that marching bands and I are marching to different drums.

On a more positive note, I did catch Brynn Cartelli singing in the Parade (2018 Voice finale singer and winner! She is something, right? Oooh-la-la!!!). Although it was lip synced in the parade (I think), I did experience ripples of ecstasy as she sang Walk My Way. Not to mention how she oddly resembles someone I keep bumping into here in my own home town - although the one I keep bumping into has big blue eyes...

So, without further ado, here she is:

charley is offline   Reply With Quote