View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #22
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blush View Post
I agree. This is, at best, tiresome. It's insulting to butches because it assumes that they are that shallow and mindless. It's REAAALLY insulting to femmes for reasons apretty has already covered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Thoreau View Post
Morningstar,
There is no reason to be sorry. no matter what a person posts, or says , or does someone will find it insulting, annoying, politically incorrect, or some other something. that is life in the cosmos. And sometimes u just have to do three things:

1. say wtf
2. not be afraid to laugh at yourself
3. Look at it and say in the greater scheme of things does it really matter.

and sometimes u just have to put on your teflon suit and stand proud.
Morningstar..allow me to say that if by laughing at the website you posted I am now considered an insensitive, sexist, umannerly, stupid dick head.....so be it.....I am sure it will not be the last time....and frankly i dont give a

love ya morningstar and keep on postin funny stuff

Dean

There may not be reasons to be "sorry" wtfuckever that means, but there are reasons to step back and consider what Medusa said,

D O S O M E T H I N K I N G around objectification and sexism

I mean, come on. What are we, a bunch of stupid dick head frat boys? I like to think being butch means I am a more highly evolved creature than one that listens to the head-with-no-brain in his pants.

As the step parent to a teenage girl, I consider it my duty to protect her from sexist and objectifying (placing request for garbage can emoticon).

I get what you're saying, Dean, about not taking ourselves too seriously, but there are certain VALUES we should strive to uphold.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken

Last edited by Mister Bent; 11-22-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: a