View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 05:41 PM   #1015
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

For days I'd been marveling over how well Monte has been behaving when I work on craft projects - just the perfect well mannered house cat. But today? Oh today he decided now would be a fine time to release his inner Michelangelo and "help" with the crafting by walking on top of and pouncing all over everything. I had to watch him like a hawk and police him even worse. I was just about ready to stick him in time out but when I went to catch and confine him I found him the picture off innocence sleeping like a baby on the bed that Santa brought him for Christmas. It was a Hallmark moment. Well so long as you focused on the cat in his bed not the kitchen and the living room which,on account of my crafting, are now trashed.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: