View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 11:53 AM   #1456
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I composed my response to Dapper before seeing your post. Did they say what the underlying infection was? If his cheek is puffy, the fluids from the eye may be rerouting under the skin or that could be where the infection is based.
They didnt Gemme no, there were two vets, I think one may have been training, I mention this as they were talking to each other as well as me and I sort of felt I didnt get their full attention. A dye was put in each eye and it only came out of one nostril, hence the tear duct issue diagnosis. I was thinking maybe conjunctivitis but this wasnt touched upon. It wasnt my usual vet, as we live in a small village my vet is only open a few days a week so I took an appointment at another, still part of the same chain so they had his notes to look over. The puffiness has gone down but its still very glassy looking and running fluid, I will persevere with the bathing and drops and give it another day, if no improvement he`ll go back again, I dont want him getting worse over the weekend.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: