View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 09:24 PM   #4747
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I promised after I did my main grocery shopping I'd start working on my resolution to only eat meals prepared at home or my with my sons in their homes. Items from the deli section okay but only items to use to make meals not already prepared items. For example deli meats and sliced cheese to take home to make sandwiches with okay. Orange Chicken, jalapeno poppers, corn dogs, Mozzarella sticks and so on in the heater case not okay. I realize there is a lot of food available in stores that is far less healthy than foods served at some restaurants but for me right now it's more about getting in the habit of preparing meals for myself and saving money. I get so much more food, more filling foods and in general healthier food when I don't cave and hit the drive-thru, or just order pizza because it's so much less hassle. Anyhow the month is almost over, I'm surprised how hard it's been. I didn't realize I'd gotten in such a habit of easy food, and one so difficult to break. Since I didn't do my shopping until around the middle of the month I've only been at it for a little over two weeks, but already I'm noticing a difference. I'm eating a lot more, but I'm losing weight more quickly so win win. Plus I just feel a lot better. I need more strips so I can see what if any effect it's having on my blood sugar.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: