Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
I thought that this thread would be about buying butches, a sort of shopper's guide for the single femme or for someone looking to trade in on a newer model.

My bad.
ROLF!!! Hey, I clicked over thinking it was butch fashion thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
me

Me too - rushed right in with my wallet and some 50% off coupoons
Double ROLF!!! But, no coupons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Write14u View Post
It is pretty comfortable, but if you're bigger, beware because it doesn't tighten up that well. Go smaller on it. I wish I had bought the smaller version.

Bully- I love this model. It is great for those of us that just don't like the feel (and smell) of leather. I find it to be very comfortable, easy to clean and no problems with control. And my comment has nothing to do with anyone's style of sexuality. LOL.... and the sound of cinching and uncinching can be a great post-sex conversation starter!

Thinking about the royalties on the terra-firma... used one for a long time and remember when it was practically the only made! Really glad to see harnesses out now that are not made from leaather, though. Feel like I have a choice.

Last edited by AtLast; 02-02-2010 at 10:16 PM.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote