imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

sarcastic
Playful
ironic
kinky
high sex drive
dominant in bed, does top and bottom. Likes a bit of pain.
Bit of a fabulous dapper
adventurous
nonmaterialistic - doesn't care about having "stuff" (house, things, matching plates, "nice" furniture)
Likes new food, new cultures, new places
isn't afraid of telling me off
loves talking with me and trading stories

physically? really not fussed but if I got pick the whole thing??
lots of tattoos - full sleeves, legs and some up neck
little bit taller than me
I love small boobs

I don't care what gender (woman, genderqueer, butch-as-gender) as long as they are fine with being female/happy with it/or at least made peace with it. Someone who ok with any pronoun, even if they have a preference for one or the other (I don't want the evening ruined just because we got called "ladies" at the restaurant or some clueless femme called her "him" without asking. Making a joke and dropping it and moving on is what I do when people make mistakes about me, I'd like the same in others).

I've had a relationships with people who were ok with who they were, accepted themselves who who they were, had the odd blip with gender/body, but generally had no issues with who they were anymore. I found the relationship became about us and less about how small their cock would become if she/they/per held my bag for five minutes while I picked something up.

Although I don't particularly care for being seen as "butch" by straight people (and they do call me that on a semi regular basis when they find out I'm gay, cause they are clueless), it's not an insult, it's not embarrassing and it doesn't wreck my day. I don't care for partners that see being mistaken as feminine in some way as insulting/embarrassing/cause for a long sulk.

I'd also like someone that although enjoyed my cooking, a lot, liked to make me meals too on occasion, even if it's mushroom soup from a tin and some toast. Someone that understands that if we are going to move in together to save some money - some of that money is going on a house cleaner cause I ain't no haus frau and I'd rather spend that time cleaning or arguing about house work having sex or laying in the park looking at men's fashion magazines with them.

please and thanks

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 07-17-2013 at 07:14 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: