Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

I love you even though...

... you refuse to eat bread or crackers on a plate (instead of your lap) - even in bed (and thanks to your example, so do the boys)!!
... you aren't quite as careful about recycling as I am.
... you call me on my bullshit
... you sneak table scraps to the cat and the bird when I'm not looking
... you have trained me to roll over and stop snoring in bed with a command "scoot, scoot"
... you steal my pillow and look super comfy the SECOND I am out of bed on workday mornings - since I have to get up earlier than you.
... the bird thinks you're his mate and competes to try to be above *me* in the 'pecking order' of the family. *I AM THE MATE, DAMMIT*
... you steal my crocs if I'm not careful, to garden in - even though you have your own pair.
... you steal the spoon from the sugar dish (without replacing it) and leave the measuring spoon in the coffee can - causing me to get coffee grounds under my nails when I dig it back out again.
... you are right a lot of the time (damn perception). I'm not a fan of admitting I'm wrong so just start messing up more, ok? lol

Anyway... I love you - now and forever.
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post: