Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Zimmeh needs paper towels too. My mom used to cut them in half. I do the same or just don't use them unless I'm eating something really messy. LOL I also stock up when I'm at a fast food place. I'll bring em home and use them. haha.

Toilet paper, Zimmeh has to have 2 ply so I am asinine when it comes to it and I'll buy based on the sq feet vs cost. Usually we go with Scott.
Funny you mention the sq feet vs cost. I use to have to battle this when I sold office supplies for a living. I had a customer that would have their price broken down to the number of sheets and try to make their purchases based on the number of sheets per employee. I learned more about TP than I ever wanted to know.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: