Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

We have found a new way to save both time and money. We have a supermarket here called Sprouts. They have a wonderful assortment of daily made fresh meals that you simply pop in the microwave for 3mins and you are ready to enjoy. They range in cost from $2.99 to $4.99. What I like the most is I can have what I want and Red can have what she wants. Last night she had pot roast and mashed potatoes and I had pasta. No leftovers to clog up the fridge and forget to eat. I like it!

We still cook on the weekends but with her teaching schedule and my work schedule it is really hard to plan a weekday meal and have fun cooking when we get home. As we get older time seems to be more important than anything, so I am always looking for ways that save time and still fit into our budget. We average about 2-3 of the ready meals a week so the approximately $30.00 doesn't eat into what we normally spend on food.

Now I have a question for all of you parents out there who have teenage boys. We are taking our 2 15yr old nephews on a weeklong trip to Biloxi, MS for spring break. We are staying in a condo on the beach that is like an apartment so we can shop and cook meals there. My questions is how much money does one need to budget for 2 15yr old boys. I haven't a clue other than when they are at our home there seems to never be enough of anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: