How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
I'll give two:

1) I love to be at the beach in Montauk or Fire Island way out jumping waves. I love to stay out for hours and feel at one with the ocean. I like the feeling of not hearing anyone around me and feeling like the universe is magical and perfect, and I'm part of it. I like when it starts to get dark and cold, and I'm still there. I like the melancholy.

2) I like to be sitting at my computer in my air-conditioned apartment feeling like I'm smart not to be outside when outside feels too polluted and humid. Same about being at the gym. Everyone else is outside, and I'm inside. I like that.

JAGG, TRUTH OR DARE?
I love a great dare , so DARE ! Sitting at your computer feeling smart. ROFLMAO. I'm going to steal that line!!! hahahah Brillant! That's what I'm going to say when I wasted 3 hours playing spider solitare. Also can someone explain to me after I take my Dare , who I am supposed to pick for the next victim? And OMG do I have some great dares that we can do right here without leaving the web-site hahhaha.