Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converse View Post
I’m with you- though I have never really been a serious party goer (I get tired when it gets dark). I think more for me; it was about seeing community in my everyday- walking down the street, in the stores. It was about knowing that they were staring at me because I had forgotten to pull up my zipper rather than because they were passing judgement about who I was. Even though you don’t go to events anymore- would you consider living where there were no visual signs of a Gay and Lesbian community?
Nah, I am a city girl and always have been. 25 years ago it was shocking to be out here in TN, now I do not even give it a second thought.

Every now and them when we are traveling we will pull in somewhere to eat, see a lot of big trucks with confederate flags, and just pull right back out and go somewhere more touristy.

As I grow older I care less and less about what other people think though.

What part of TN Princess? We cancelled a huge picnic when the flood happened, but will be rescheduling soon, maybe you could come and meet some people.