Verified

How Do You Identify?:
Classic Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,858 Times in 395 Posts
Bootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST ReputationBootsandheels Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I've been around A LONG time and even I didn't know the history of fashion and its effects on why doors were opened, etc! I learned something new today and that's always a good thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
Boots it's a undefined line these days ~ but if she did the asking out ,she should have picked up the tab unless she said differently. Obviously you seem very independent and wouldn't mind paying your way.. be glad you found out she sounds like a little girl btwn the sheets to be that petty. Maybe it would be in your class of butch' to look into gay .professional woman. Here in Boston it's a common way to meet people with more desirable character. A true OFOS butch are RARE !

EXACTLY! Thank you Ocean for posting this, and YES I am a very strong independent fierce OFOS femme. If she hadn't also been showing all the other signs of chivalry openly (opening all doors, shielding me on the sidewalk, hand at the small of my back to help guide me across a busy street in my 3.5" heels...etc.) I would have thought mayyyybe I should rethink it all. But she did invite and ask every.single.time. I believe you are right about between the sheets...and YES...OFOS butches are more rare than we are I am certain of it! Sigh...a girl can dream and check the professional lesbian meet ups...LOL