Thread: WTF!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 11:02 PM   #21
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

When I was young and had long hair I paid around 125 dollars once. That did include more than just a haircut, however that same work today would probably cost what she spent if she went to a salon, if not more. True she doesn't have to go to a salon but then think about it, none of us really have to go anywhere to get our hair cut. Just stick a bowl on our head, trim around it and there you go. The cost of some scissors and the bowl to set you up for the rest of your life. Well depending on how young, how clumsy you are, you might have to replace the scissors, or get a new bowl if you drop and break it, didn't think to use a plastic one. My mother has a pair of scissors passed down from her grandmother that she used to sew my oldest son clothes, wedding dresses, many things for numerous women, all sorts of stuff. They were well used by the time my mother got them, well used after. If things are well made and you take care of them you don't have to replace them all the time. Like you have to do with a lot of the cheap crap that's brought in from other countries today. Stuff pretty much designed to fail so you have to keep buying more and more. Anyhow if we all just stuck with bowl cuts that would probably be the cheapest way to go, fair and square, for everyone.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: