View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 03:04 PM   #3728
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Michael Vicks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Well I was looking at youtubes funny kittens and puppies and came across animals that had been abused by their owners and I will NOT go into details as they are horrific. I remember them in real life from when I spent 13 yrs working at an animal clinic. I think that people who abuse the elderly, children and animals should be dealt with by public vote. I myself think the abusers should be given the same treatment as their victims. The truth? This is the first time I have shed a tear in quite a while but I sure did seeing some of those poor little helpless souls.
How the NFL ever let Vicks back in to play is beyond me!

According to a 2008 U.S. Department of Agriculture report, Vick and his associates placed family pet dogs into a ring to train his pit bulls, causing “major injuries. Vick killed one red pit bulldog by slamming one dog to the ground repeatedly until it died, breaking its back or neck.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: