View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:14 PM   #59
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default WTF does he need a boulder to fall on his head.......

Senator Lindsey Graham was immediately fact checked after he suggested he doubted Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene had made a number of unhinged statements supporting a variety of conspiracy theories.

"Are these postings accurate?" Mr Graham asked reporters. "I want to hear from her before I judge what to do about her, I want to know what the facts are. If these are not accurate postings, [and] they've been manipulated, I'd like to know that. If they are accurate, does she still hold these beliefs, so I'm going to wait for her to come forward and tell us exactly what's real and what's not, what she believes, then we'll have more information."

In response, a reporter pointed out that many of the comments were made on video.

Rather than adjusting his position, Mr Graham dodged the question and insisted he would have to speak with her before he could pass judgement on her statements.

"She'll have to tell me, is it accurate," Mr Graham said. "I don't know, I haven't seen the video, what's accurate, what's not. What position do you have today, and if your position is different today, why?"
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: