View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #30
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation
Default Domestic Zoo update...

After way too much poo (unbalanced bacteria was the diagnosis), and then no poo at all (while eating chicken and rice) for 2 days...I am proud to say that perfect poo was made today by Chessie-pooh...

Obi decided that the Chuck It is a back scratcher, and while Chessie chased his glow in the dark ball, Obi took advantage of pets.

Zeus (the bedroom kitteh) ventured out of the bedroom tonight, and then quickly remembered that his rightful place, as reigning monarch, is in mom's comfy bed. Perseus (second oldest of the kitteh crew), has decided to join his amigo in the bedroom, and they have been snuggling and grooming happily for about 3 days now. Though I never intended to have more than one cat in the bedroom with me at a time (a place reserved for the elderly or ill cat), it has actually been quite nice. Zeus is no longer trying to suffocate me at night by sleeping with his belly pressed against my face. That behavior was a nightly war between Zeus and I, with my survival on the line. Now, they both come up separately for pets, and then return quickly to cuddling with each other at the end of the bed.

Our buddy Chewy will be home tomorrow, while the alternate parents are out of town. So, there will officially be a pack of dogs here until Sunday evening. Chewy is the most dominant of my dogs, and has not spent much time with Chessie yet, so I'm planning to grow a pair of eyes in the back of my head tonight, in order to expand my role as pack leader, and have everyone's safety and fun as a top priority for the weekend. Wish us luck!

Edited to add...

I just looked over at Chessie, he is snoring away (after a long walk, and hours of ball fetching, while running up and down the long ramp from the deck to my backyard), he has his glow in the dark ball tucked between his paws and his chin is resting on it. Jeeeeeezzzzz, could he be any cuter?
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: