katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Since you asked, and I will open this to anyone....Lets see.....what do you like to do on a date? What one thing should your date always remember to do or say? What one thing would you want your date to know about you? What kind of person are you attracted to?

More answers. This is what I get for not checking back in her often. I miss important things.

Going hiking in the mountains. A picnic. A moonlight swim. Gallery crawls.

Be polite, enjoy paticipating in conversations (please don't let the femmes do all the talking), opening doors is nice and I enjoy feeling safe with my date.

I would love my date to ask questions about me. As I would do with my date; to find common interests.

Usually tall, dark hair and handsome. Though looks are not that much of the equation. Being sure of oneselve without being cocky is a turn on. And a person who is interested in me is a good thing too.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! If you are having a date be sure to have fun!