Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Well, I was trying to make a joke ... Sorry I offended you and others with my off color remark...I am hardly sexist by any means ...
I am not offended. Why on earth would you think I was offended? I also never said you were sexist. I said the statement struck me as hetero-normative and sexist.

I pointed out I am butch, am a shoe whore and am not particularly fond of hats. I also pointed out that hats are not gender specific, particularly baseball caps.

It irritates the bejesus out of me that you (specific and general) would interpret my statements as me being offended. Note I said irritated..........not offended.

It also irritates the bejesus out of me that you (specific) would use the lame ass excuse of 'it's a joke' to attempt to explain away a hetero-normative and sexist statement. Note I said irritated.....not offended.

And me being irritated is on me, not you. The only thing on you is for you to think about what you said and the lame excuse you offered for it.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote