Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
honey

Thanked 21,377 Times in 6,725 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Well, you are going to find unhappy people of every gender. I don't think that your sample of a "few guys" is statistically significant to determine the happiness of an entire population.

Typically,
My sample, is part of my life and very meaningful. You can disagree Dapper but my experience is my experience. I'm telling you from a girl point of view. Most couples i knew broke up, because transition put stresses on their relationships. Of course this is years ago and maybe it's better now. Unhappy was never meant to imply suicidal and since I was never deeply involved, my dates didn't share their issues. also..

btw the top surgery i saw about 20 years ago was top notch, beautiful work, very little scarring. This was in the PNW.
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: