cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Thanks Dapper been on for over a year now and taking my time with this as I do, yeah I had cyst before that was removed and when I had started feeling some pain and such had my doc check she feels small cyst but test came back clear soo just thinking this is the next or best step for me in the information gathering stage right now and will talk to my endo she had mentioned some surgeons in the area she works with for the trans community here for when and or if I wanted any being small if you will and no drop so I guess we will see I just want to make sure this is the best thing as it has been on my mind a lot thought I would reach out honestly I think it is all part of the processes that each goes through when becoming
Years ago, wish that my doc had made such a recommendation when a solid cyst was found. Instead it was determined as benign based on an in surgery pathological eval. I had signed consents for mass removal, subtotal mastectomy, or radical mastectomy. Sure wish I'd had a pick one from column A, then one resolution from column B. Let's see...no cancer...subtotal mastectomy.

Too bad life doesn't work like that.

Wish I could choose binder vs surgery; instead,

I've basically got renal failure vs relief from gender dysphoria
OR
Heart problems vs feeling better about my body

If you're younger, I'd look really close at surgery as an option.

Turning back the clock is not an option later.

Instead, many must put Justice's blindfold on and weigh the best you can
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: