Old 04-24-2018, 11:39 PM   #232
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default I did it

I love my kids, my 30 yr old daughter picked me up we went to the endocrin, by the time we got there her and I were laughing and joking so much I was calm and ready. So I got my first T shot.... a tiny amount... but a shot. I handed them the papers that instructed male pronouns and name to call me tho they can change my name on records they will Call me the name
After that daughter took me for a haircut and then returned in time for the T DAY PARTY. 😀😀😀

Hey Dapper,
The first plastic surgeon I saw was Joshua do’s not, penn med, very excellent surgeon but a bit of an asshole egotist. And just a real condescending jerk; so after I left the appt I talked to a few docs and got a referral to Dr Au another fine plastic reconstruction surgeon at penn med who has a good amount of sensitivity, trans experience, and I trust him. The speech therapist office I am going to is penn medicine on at the good shepherd location, it took my choice person 2 weeks to find a qualified person. Actually I asked my VA PRIMARY DOC and Va psych person who did my trans psych profile for a speech referral and I cited about 20 different reasons as to why it was necessary. So the VA said yes but since they don’t have a qualified spec they gave me vet choice I said penn med... so then the va makes aptmt with the civilian doc and they pay the costs. Penn med is great for vets and all docs under penn med accept the vet choice payment schedule
I have my speech aptmt may 4 so can give u more info after that. That worth standards book has great info and I quote from it frequently... if u private msg me I will try to find a copy of my notes and justifications I used to get the referral. And what to emphasize. Passing with appropriate voice is major important due to rest rooms and the danger associated ...
ok so dapper I just looked in mirror and my chin hair growth hasn’t increased..... 🙃🙃🙃 damn wanted to start waxing my beard ( joke, I know it will take a bit, my kids have a pool going as to when the beard and mustache is visible from 10 feet away)