View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #12
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I worked 11-7 for years,I would get off work and go home get my kids off to school (we lived at my moms so I could work without worrying about child care at that hour or at all) I fed my horse on the way home,got the kids to school.Then I naped till noon then went to ride and care for the horse so I got back home right before the kids got home at 3:45pm,we did home work.But then dinner was done so I ate wich was the time my mom got home then I creahed till 10pm got up and did it alllll over again.I was hard but I did it,I was only 23 at the time,not too shure I would even atempt it now.I had a person bordeing her horse at my place so she fed mine when she fed hers at night.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: