View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:01 AM   #17
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

I have been working nights for the last 3 years. I enjoy working nights, but it can become diffcult. Sleep can easily consume your days. my personal thought (I could be wrong) is that happens because you have less melatonin in the day time.. the natural body chemical that makes you sleep so you spend more hours a day sleeping trying to make up for it . I also think it may contribute to weight gain, because the melatonin rises in your body at night even though you are working. So you are eating but your body is like SLLLEEEPP ..all I can suggest is make sure you get out a few days a week during the day. Its tough but doable. Also I try to exercise each morning when I get off from work. It helps me alot.
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post: