View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #3483
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Spent most of the day on the phone dealing with hospital mistakes. Fortunately theirs not mine, otherwise it would have taken a long time to get another appointment. I had to book in March to be seen the second week in September last time and I just couldn't bear waiting another 6+ months more before learning whether or not I can go back to work. It's too the point that I just want to know, even if the answer is no because whatever the the case it would have to be better than the frustration of not knowing. Anyhow aside from the time spent dealing with that, I haven't done much else today. I spoke with MysticOceansFL earlier, she's all provisioned, safe. I'm almost afraid to watch the news for fear of what damage Irma might have wrought while I was away, but better to know than avoid it so that's what I'm off to do now.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: