View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
I have been desperately looking for someone who can relate to my upbringing and my cultural background. I joined some Europeans forums, yet all the people there are heterosexuals. This is nice to exchange recipes, talking about grandchildren, etc. I didn’t found yet , a forum where I can talk about femmes , butches dynamics and honestly to be myself and feel free . I will never be accepted in The United States of America and I accept that a long time ago.

I would be grateful if someone would give me suggestion or to be able to communicate with me even in a different language. I have been working on my state of mind that I will never be able to return home. I can’t even sell my home in the state of GA due to an obvious economy and move to California which was my goal .

If anybody reply thanks so much
Vlasta
Hi there, Vlasta! Good to see you here.

I'm sorry you feel isolated.

Is renting your home in GA an option? I remember seeing photos of it over the years and recall that it is a beautiful home. There are so many people out there who lost their homes and need to rent now that it just might be a solution for you.

Welcome to the Planet!!