View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #6
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasta View Post
Thank you so much for your reply Thinker and welcome I just always felt I am not welcome here. Honest! I am really in a deep depression what to do with my life right now. I don't belong here and the same time I can't go back to my country. I am getting old to start all over again. I had done this one too many times in my life. I lived in a few different countries, yet I no longer have that strength. I have a need to be myself even if anyone disagrees with my views. I am coming from different society.

My house in GA isn't option to rent. I owe two other houses in SC and renting was just a disaster, more money after renters. I wouldn't get even my mortgage if I rent my home due to a present economy I have very good financing rate 4.1 since I bough points to lower my rate .

As , I am getting old I have some medical issues and as a nurse clinician I am lucky to work for one of the best Atlanta hospitals where technology and doctors are experienced and they are my friends taking a good care of me .
Atlanta is a gay men town. I believe it’s due to socioeconomics issues. Lesbians are much in disadvantage in many cases. I feel it’s so wrong, but that’s the way it is here.

I am sorry that people thinking I am a moron due to my English writing and the same time I do understand. I am equally picky in my language about writing, context and spelling.

thanks again for your reply and being supportive .

Vlasta
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
((((((Vlasta))))))

You can talk or write anyway you want around me
I don't care at all, but of course, you already know that
Sometimes I think some just don't or can't take the time to understand
There are plenty of peeps here that WILL GET YOU and take the time to know you

I for one, am glad that you're posting here again
I get to see your posts every day on FB, but you've been missed here, too

Please, this time around, don't let anyone chase you away
If you need help expressing yourself and can't find correct or adequate words, just ask
I know that once someone knows YOU, they'll adore you as much as some of us have over the years
No way!! Don't let anyone chase you off! And if people treat you badly because of something so beautiful as language then here's something real effective to tell them in English........

Ready?

Tell them, "Hey! Eff off d-bag!!"

And then go on your merry way.

You've always been a sharp, savvy, sophisticated lady around these parts. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently!