View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #239
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

My supervisor texted me and told me not to come to work today. Another text later said wait until noon tomorrow to come back to work. It will be written off to administrative leave.

We had over three inches of snow last night, it never went above the 20s today so the roads are still icy.

It is sad when employers do not care about the people who work for them. I have friends in Florida who were made to ride out Hurricane Irma because they had to stay and box up the important employees' paperwork and other stuff. It was too late after that for them to get out. Hearing about this made me so angry. Needs to be a Federal law that covers and protects EVERYONE in regards to life-threatening situations.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: