ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Miracle

A Miracle. A couple of years ago it was determined that I was at the beginning stages of Macular Degeneration. Last summer it was determined that it was progressing and I went on the vitamins and fish and green leafy vegetables. I also went on CBD oil, figuring if it can help glaucoma maybe it can help the AMD. Today I went to another eye doctor for a second opinion regarding the continued difficulty with vision and dry eye after cataract surgery. I asked him about how the Macular Degeneration looked (I had seen the evidence on images at my original doctor's) and he said "what macular degeneration, there is none. Now it could be the vitamins which are supposed to slow the progression or I am sure it is the CBD oil which cured the Macular Degeneration. I continue to take it for a myriad of age related stuff, but this is a miracle.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: