View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 06:28 AM   #7432
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
A Miracle. A couple of years ago it was determined that I was at the beginning stages of Macular Degeneration. Last summer it was determined that it was progressing and I went on the vitamins and fish and green leafy vegetables. I also went on CBD oil, figuring if it can help glaucoma maybe it can help the AMD. Today I went to another eye doctor for a second opinion regarding the continued difficulty with vision and dry eye after cataract surgery. I asked him about how the Macular Degeneration looked (I had seen the evidence on images at my original doctor's) and he said "what macular degeneration, there is none. Now it could be the vitamins which are supposed to slow the progression or I am sure it is the CBD oil which cured the Macular Degeneration. I continue to take it for a myriad of age related stuff, but this is a miracle.

That is such great news! I've been using CBD - oral and topical- for a myriad of things. It really helps me too. Yay for healing!

Joy today so far:

Waking up rested an hour before the alarm- gifting me another hour to get some things done before work.

Seeing pictures from my girls weekend last weekend.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: