View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 03:14 PM   #6
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,096 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

While I do occasionally love getting dressed up to go out for dinner and drinks, I typically most enjoy dates that are inexpensive.

Going for long drives and discovering towns or hole-in-the-wall places that are new to both of us. Maybe even getting lost at some point along the way.

A trip to the farmer’s market for dinner fixings and then back to someone’s house for wine and conversation while we cook together.

Packing a lunch and grabbing the fishing poles for a day of fishing at the reservoir.

Bringing a camera to take pictures while we explore local historical places and/or cemeteries together.

Museums, outdoor concerts, festivals.

Last night I had one of the loveliest dates that I’ve had in a while. My date and I packed some blankets and snacks and went to see America’s oldest Singing Christmas Tree. We found a secluded place away from the crowd to lay our blanket in the grass. The only light came from the tree, and the music was just beautiful. It was chilly, so we had an excellent excuse to snuggle up together. Totally my cup of tea.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post: