View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 07:08 PM   #9
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I enjoy visiting museums, particularly natural history museums, because I've been studying nature all of my life, and I'm always up for learning something new. I also enjoy seeing films or checking out an art opening, I like meeting authors and listening to them read their work. I like to be outdoors, I love a stroll through a park or in the woods; better yet, I enjoy hunting for fossils, and find it most satisfying to find a better specimen of one I already have or a new one to add to my collection. My prize find was a paleo point, while it wasn't a fossil, it was found while hunting for them. Photography has been a hobby of mine since my mom gave me her old brownie.

These are all things I do on my own, and to share any of things with someone, as a date, would be very special for me. I would probably have a huge smile on my face, the entire time.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: