femmsational

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitch, but she will do
Relationship Status:
Spoiled beyond rotten!

Thanked 3,788 Times in 773 Posts
femmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputationfemmsational Has the BEST Reputation

I think you're very brave and lucky that you found out and acknowleged the reality as fast as you did.

I'm not so brave. I haven't ever connected with anyone from online. But for one exception.....I met my husband on another web site almost ten years ago. It was really scary cause I had never answered any pm before. But I couldn't get past his name. It sparked a serious interest. LOL

We lucked out cause we're still together and as Brute said below we really are best friends. We met online, talked online about two weeks, met in person and two months later were living together Which was absolutely ridiculous to me cause I'm one of those take my timers in relationships. But not this time.

If for some strange reason I wasn't with him anymore, I still wouldn't answer PM's from people I hadn't had any interaction with in a more public sphere. Like years worth of interaction. I just am too cynical I think.

I wish you luck in your quest. I also hope you are careful cause, like I said, for ME, meeting online people interested in a relationship is so risky it scares me.

take care,
julie

Yes, I'm aware I can't spell, and no, I don't care quite enough to spell check. Sorry!!!
femmsational is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to femmsational For This Useful Post: