Old 05-09-2017, 07:59 PM   #1068
Contradictor

How Do You Identify?:
I don't!Kinda wish I did.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Whatever you think suits
Relationship Status:
Hers

Contradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST ReputationContradictor Has the BEST Reputation

I have an elderly husky with mastitis. She didn't do much today. She has never liked walks but dislikes being outside for long at all now. She's not in pain according to the vet but I know decisions have to be made soon.

I have a little spaniel with cancer (they're both elderly rescues) who's currently laid at my feet. He gets so mucked up when he goes out so I've been combing his fur and wondering if he needs a groomer again.

And I have a mix breed wolfy puppy who's been generally bounding around driving everyone nuts today. I hand raised her and I adore her but I feel for her trying to play with the elderly two who can't be bothered!
Contradictor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Contradictor For This Useful Post: