View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 09:56 PM   #1013
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Sore. It started raining about daybreak. I checked the weather yesterday and it was not supposed to rain. I left some project stuff on a table near the back fence that did not need to get wet. My backyard slopes upward toward the back fence, steeper about midway.

I went running out in my boxers and tshirt, grabbed my loot off the table, started back down the hill, hit a slick spot ... both legs went straight up and I went down hard. It must have rained during the night because that ground was like slippery ice. Tore up my left elbow, bruised my right butt cheek and have a small lump on the back of my head ... but the very worst of the worst part was digging those scrunched up boxers out of my rump. After I fell, I continued sliding down the hill about 12 feet. I think I actually took in some gritty mud. You know what I am saying ... there in the back.

Tonight my insides muscles (stomach, back) are really sore ... feels just the same as taking a hard knock off a slalom after jumping high in the air over a wave at top speed. I took some ibuprophren a few minutes ago. Be good as new in the morning. Becha so! You can't break steel LOL! (only a joke)
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: