How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I WANT to get the spare room organized so that movement in it is possible We don't have an entirely dry basement...so a lot of odds and ends find their way to that room...And I'm hoping to actually...I don't know..USE the room...for an exercise room....

I would also like to finish addressing my Christmas card. I'm more than halfway through...

I need to get the cute dresser I got to re purpose OUT of the kitchen....and then I need to clean said kitchen floor

I have to get some laundry put away before it colonizes the bedroom

I'm going to put to use the new shoe rack I got...my shoes need a happy organized home. They told me so

I want to throw something together so Teddy has dinner when he gets home. Otherwise he eats crappy frozen dinners...sighh... I feel like a neglectful house wench...

Oh and then I get to go to work
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post: