laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Until last June I had my own place and the whole thing was my Femme cave. It was decorated just for me. Lots of colour, lots of art and pretty things and my bedroom was my favourite cozy nook. Since June I have been living the Gypsy life so I have not had a space of my own.

But now...

I will have my own studio in the house. I have it all planned out. I am a messy abstract painter and the floor is hardwood so I need to lay a roll of lino over top which I will cover in a canvas tarp. The walls have to be covered in plastic (think Dexter). It will have my painting table and a cupboard with all my supplies in it, the cupboard must have a door as I am messy when I paint but I hate messy in my space. I asked my GF to watch out for a large industrial kitchen tray holder thingy so I could stack canvases flat to dry in a small space, and excitement, today she is going to auction to get me one (or at least try).

The room is not huge, but big enough and it has a gorgeous big window which is great, light is so important to me. This will be my hideaway in our small little house and I can close the door and be protected from dog tails... and hair. Who knew short haired dogs shed so much? And those tails, they are dangerous, I have gotten bruises when they get all excited and start whipping them around and Labs get excited... all the time and about everything.

I am very excited about my new little Femme cave.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post: