Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMGuy View Post
I am quite excited I just bought my kit! I got 2 set ups on crome and one black battery and the canister bit one clear and one blue, with a charge and 2 flilter things for putting drops in also a nifty carrying case and a 10mil bottle of lucky strike I believe 18mg nicotine.
it was 70 bucks
I have a question or 2 about flavors, the guys said they can put nicotine in to any flavor I wantor mix up a flaover for me , the 10 mil bottles are about 5 bucks 30 mil are $10
I thought I would try some flavors first before going with the bigger bottle
My question is this,
Are the black tea flavor or coffee flavor sweet?
and is there a coconut flavor, like was thinking a blend of coconut and maybe some other flavor
are the fruit flavors sweet too
I think I want something a little sweet but not gag me with sweetness
I do like all the gadnetlyness of it all and the tecdh of it,very cool!
YAAAYYY!! Another convert!

As far as sweetness, different companies are very different with their flavors. I ordered the black tea flavor from myvaporstore.com:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/eLiquid_...a_p/liq-bt.htm

I found that it was a super smooth, authentic black tea flavor that reminded me of the Tazo brand "Awake" black tea. There is the tiniest hint of pekoe or orange in it which gives it an authentic sweetness but not a sugary/syrupy sweetness.

I ordered a "Peach" liquid from the same store. While it's a nice flavor, I am finding that as my vape pallet ages, the peach is a little too fake for my taste and it tastes like it's got some sucralose in it.
Many manufacturers DO put sucralose in their liquids which can make them super sweet.

I havent tried any of the coffee flavors yet but Jackhammer got one from another vendor and it does smell exactly like strong black coffee with no sugar.

Most every vendor has a coconut in their line but I have heard rave reviews about the one from ecblend and also Heather's Heavenly Vapes.

I can't WAIT until Reunion so we can do our Vape Meet! I am going to load up my vape box and bring it! Already ordered some "friend tubes" so everyone can have their own tip and try new flavors!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post: