Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Very informative link, thank you. Espresso is a roast, came right out of my
tutorial book that Zack and Dani's sent along. To be honest. I stop roasting just before any bean starts bringing out the oil. I roast Kona, to a City roast. I'm not a fan of deep roasts. I, (my opinion) think
it's too bold and flavor is lost. Yes, I agree...you can, and I have, made espresso out of the kona beans.

That blueberry syrup sounded wonderful!

I didn't (and maybe it's a good thing) start to roast beans until after I detoxed from it. I do it yes, because I love a good cup if I am limiting my self to one cup a day. But I enjoy roasting it and giving it to others. I do enjoy the roasting. I was on the sampler packs with Zack and Dani's, and now that I am at sweet Maria's. I order up a couple one pound bags when she gives the crops a good to excellent rating. If it is something I end up
liking, I'll order the sak. It's shelf life is two years. I roast once or twice a week. We always have Kona beans.

I burr my grind my beans all at once. If I read your post correctly, you grind as you brew?

I never had a K cup. Coffee snob here. I don't drink coffee anyplace but here.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote