View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #7
vegan_gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme

vegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputationvegan_gypsy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
What's there to do in Chicago nowadays? I haven't been in like 10 years, so I'm sure it's changed a lot. Last time I was there I liked hanging around the Belmont/Broadway area. Is it still "cool" there? I do know that Reckless Records is still there, which is a good sign.
I know this post is two months old, but I thought I'd respond since I live in Chicago. "Cool" all depends on what you're into. The Belmont/Broadway area is okay. It's mostly overrun with either straight yuppies or white gay men. But yes, there is still a Reckless there, as well as the one in Wicker Park. The new(ish) queer hot spots are Logan Square and Edgewater/Rogers Park.
vegan_gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote