View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #13
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

My brother and I asked permission to play outside

We said Yes sir and yes maam please and thank you and your welcome

Going out to eat once a month was a treat. And we always made sure we got dressed up to go...

When kids were actually taught respect

No back talking when an adult told them to do something

When hard work ethic was actually taught and not just talked about. When parent actually gave their kids chores to do. Or as my father and so many like him did in the country gave us jobs as teenagers to earn money. To learn the responsibility of bills. We had to work for whatever we wanted it wasnt just handed to us. And we didnt "expect it"

When parents were comitted to their love for one another and making it work. When divorce wasnt an option

When mom cooked a homeade dinner for the family, and everyone sat down to eat...

Men/Butches bought their gf's or wives flowers just because

Took them to a nice dinner

Pulled out the chair for them

Opened the door for them

Took them home and walked them to their door

Kissed their hand goodnight

Just plain old fashioned courting....
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post: