View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 01:21 AM   #19
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing at the moment but here's the exciting part – In order to avoid the headache of going to the store my oldest son helped me place orders online at both Amazon and Walmart. Then he paid for both as part of my Mother's Day gift. It was tempting to go hog wild because I have not done any, just for fun stuff, shopping in a while. The kids told me so long as I make payments of a set amount above the minimum each month and don't make any more purchases with it, if I run out of anything, need something badly they'll pay for it so I can get my debt accruing interest paid off faster. This month they did that plus bought me some, not really true need but nice to have on hand things, as part of my Mother's Day present. I teased him – Well, had I known you were going to do that I'd have bought more stuff online! Anyhow not only do I have the things on my list paid for now I have some unexpected play money as well. It felt like a lot of money when I didn't have it, but now that I do it doesn't feel like that much to play around with at all. Most likely I'll only wind up using it to get more basic necessity household stuff in economy sizes, but still it's nice to know I could just blow it all on frivolous things if I wanted to. Right now I'm considering toothpaste, cat food and an extra deep foot soak tub. I've been using two “freebie” rectangular, pink ones they hand out to patients here but it's a major PITA being careful to keep my feet fully submerged without sloshing anything over the sides. I'm sure I'd be more compliant with care if keeping on top of things wasn't such a hassle.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: